Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Playing with Quilting Modern

Quilting Modern

Every time I hit a bump in my quilting plan, I tend to

stall...

procrastinate...

wait...

I don't know why I find it so easy to loose my momentum. When I hit the bump on my A Stitch in Color Quilt, I decided to pull out Quilting Modern and some of my scraps to play a bit.
Quilting Modern
There's a whole section about the Stitch and Flip technique so I just picked one and jumped in to make a few blocks.
Stitch and Flip Play 2
Then I tried a layout.
Stitch and Flip Play 1
And another. I like how this is going and I think I'll play a bit more until I get the white fabric I need for the other quilt.

As fun as all of these are, I have a third quilt in my head that I can't wait to start. I can picture it completely except for the fabric choices. So much fabric and ideas but only so much time! Anyone else with that problem?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails