Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Scrappy Hoop Swap Inspiration


***It just occured to me that I shouldn't post photos from flickr of projects others have completed without their permission, even if they are inspiration. I deleted the photo, but if you'd like to take a peek, click on the link below and you'll see the mosaic and information about the projecrs and their very talent creators.
 
Hoop Swap Inspiration
I joined in on the Scrappy Hoop Swap on flickr and I'm excited! I think it will be so fun to design something special for someone but I'm also a little nervous. I hope I send something my partner likes. I know I'll be thrilled with anything I receive. I'm just looking forward to the suspense and surprise!

Here's the mosaic I made of projects on flickr that I love. Can you tell that I really love scrappy things!

When I made the mosaic I couldn't think of a single thing I don't like but after a lot of thought I decided that perhaps there is one thing. I'm not a big fan of owls. Don't get me wrong, I love real owls in nature. They're beautiful. But owls have been all the rage in both scrapbook paper and fabric designs for a while now and I'm just not drawn to them. I know I must be in the minority because I see them everywhere. Actually, the Alexander Henry owl fabric is pretty cute but I'm not a brown owl kind of girl. Am I the only one?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a lover of scrappy quilts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails