Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello, 2011!

Riley Blake +
I spent a bit of time the other day writing down all of the projects and goals that have been floating around in my head for the last month or so. As my list got longer and longer, I realized that they might not be goals for 2011. They might be goals for the next decade at the pace I went this past year! But it really doesn't matter how fast I accomplish this list. I had so much fun this past year and that's what really DOES matter. I'm so excited to learn and try so much more. I'll include some photos of newly acquired fabric I'm looking forward to playing with. 
Laura Gunn
Technique/Skills 
Embroidery (starting here)
Zipper
Raw Edge Applique
Circles or Curves
Long Arm Quilting
Free Motion Quilting (on my Bernina)
Sunkissed
Projects
A bag or purse
Pillow
Mug Rug
2 Aprons
A piece inspired by a vintage canning quilt
No Prints Allowed Challenge for KCMQG
Whittle down those wonderful WIPS on my shelf
Lilly & Will
Social
Continue sewing with my small group 
Join the Kaw Valley Guild
Make something WITH Jenna
Blog a bit more
Participate in another swap
Eva & Hushabye
Giving
1 Quilts for Kids
2 other baby quilts for charity
Participate in another KCMQG charitable activity
Sherbet Pips Charm Pack
Productivity
Sew a little something everyday (even for just a few minutes).
Organize my craft closet...again.
Set up a little work station close to where my daughter plays to sneak in a bit of play time for me.
Limit Reader and Flickr time to give myself a little more sewing time.
Dec 2010
So there's my giant list! I can't wait to get started. It's officially 2011 here in our household as we toasted in the New Year at 9:00 pm with lemonade and cider...an exciting celebration with our 4 year old! 


Happy New Year to you all!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails