Saturday, April 23, 2011

Japanese Fabric

japanese dinos

Hello Friends!

Just a quick little post. I'm busy getting ready for my sister and her family to visit from Tennessee and I can hardly wait. They'll be here for almost a week and we have tons of fun planned.

I signed up for tha Japanese Fabric Swap over at Gen X Quilters so I picked up this cute print at Sarah's Fabrics in Lawrence today. I know, you are thinking great boy fabric, right? Actually, Jenna has been in love with dinosaurs since last summer when we visited two different dinosaur exhibits.

I have a few other little scraps of Japanese fabrics with cute novelty prints and thought it would be fun to have a few more so I'd have enough for a little project. Here's the Flickr group for this swap if you're wondering what some of these Japanese prints look like.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

That is a super cute Dino print!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails