Friday, May 25, 2012

Out Exploring & Winners

We started our holiday weekend a day early and are having fun exploring together. We found this great dinner this morning that had the best omelets! And I just love the name "Banjo's."

I'm watching dinner cook on the grill as I write this and will be walking down to the river afterwards. Super excited to have some friends come enjoy a campfire with us tomorrow night.

I so enjoyed reading what all of you are planning on enjoying this summer!

Here's our winners:

The Calendar Countdown book goes to hueisei.

The pink fat quarters go to chibdani.

The Empty Bobbins Advent Calendar Pattern goes to Bailey.

And the Cotton Way Pipsqueak pattern goes to pianomama.

Congratulations and thanks to all if you who played along! I'll be contacting the winners by email.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails