Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pillow Stack

Home Sweet Home

This past week and weekend, I got to visit the International Quilt Market in Kansas City. I have a lot I want to share with you but I'm still trying to get caught up here at home, pack for a camping trip, and entertain Jenna now that summer vacation has begun. I'm still processing everything I saw. It was pretty amazing. I see pictures out on the internet of booths I was in several times and notice details that didn't register with me. 

I did snap a photo of my Home Sweet Home pillow that I tested for Empty Bobbin Sewing Studio. I came across it in the Moda booth hanging out with a couple of other very cool pillows. It was fun to spot some of the other projects my guild friends had tested in different booths. Kind of an Empty Bobbin I Spy!Have a great weekend, everyone! I might pop back in before Monday but I'm planning on some down time with the family and friends this Memorial Day holiday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails