Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Heading Home

I'm heading home today. I'm sad to leave my family in TN. I never feel like I had enough time to visit with my mom and dad, play with my niece and hang out with my sister. I'd love to be there when my bother and sister-in-law return from D.C. And hear about their museum visits. At the same time, I'm anxious to be home. It was a great trip. I suppose it's good I always leave wanting more!

I talked Roy into stopping in Paducah at Hancocks of Paducah. They have a great remnant table and a huge selection of fabric. It's interesting to see the employees pushing shopping carts around to collect bolts to be cut for online shoppers.

I also picked up my Hunky Dory Hexies and did a little stitching. I'm not exactly sure where I'm heading with this but it's something fun to do in the car.

Hoping to catch up on emails and such this weekend. Hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Have a safe trip home!

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

Wow, lucky you to be able to visit Hancock's of Paducah. I have long appreciated their catalog, and they have great customer service!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails