Friday, June 8, 2012

Mountains All Around

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well. We've had a great couple of days. We got to spend part of yesterday and today with my sister's family. My sister and I got to have a few great chats, watch some reality tv, stay up late working on our own projects but visiting a bit which helped us through to the finish, did some fabric shopping, and watched the girls play on the Slip and Slide. It was all great fun but it never seems long enough!

She has such a beautiful view of the Smoky Mountains from her back yard. You can see in the photo below what we got to look at while the girls played in the water.

Tonight we headed back to GiGi and Papa's. After I dressed Jenna in her pajamas, I whisked her outside to see all the lightning bugs (fireflies) flickering around the front yard. It was magical!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails