Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Hexies


I miss my sewing machine! I haven't even unpacked her from my retreat. With husband out of town last week and coming home sick, I've not had a chance to sit and sew. Last night I just had to get my hands on some fabric and get something accomplished. 

I chose a few charms from Haunted Mansion by Moda and made a simple flower. I then hand appliqued the flower onto a kitchen towel I picked up at Target. It felt great to start and finish something in one night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the orange. School holidays here. My son has a friend over and I haven'' had a chance to sit at my sewing machine. Hopefully tomorrow.

Staci said...

Wonderful! Hadn't even thought of Halloween Hexies!
Very clever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails