Sunday, March 13, 2011

Should be cleaning...

I should be cleaning but a laptop sitting in my kitchen is not the best idea. I sat down to find a podcast...but then decided to check Google Reader...then that lead to a few new blogs....oh how about a quick blog post of my own? Then I'll get back to the cleaning...promise!

We spent a great family weekend together and even made it to the zoo on this beautiful warm weekend. Can you believe it's snowing right now?! That's weather in Kansas for you!

Here's a completely random photo from my desktop. I can't tell you how long ago I bought this fabric and pattern. Maybe two summers ago? After I finish up a couple of projects, this will be on the agenda while Jenna still loves her sock monkey. And before she outgrows the pattern. I was just so nervous about clothes but now I'm thinking it will be a piece of cake.

I'm hoping to get some photos of my finished No Prints Allowed Challenge tomorrow. Maybe they'll be snow  pictures :) Now off to load the dishwasher and catch up on some laundry....But I need to find a podcast first!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails