Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Creature of Habit


I am such a creature of habit. My laptop virus protection is being updated as I type by my fabulous tech support guy (aka husband) so I'm trying to blog from his computer. It's so different, and I need to upload pictures MY way on the laptop.

Luckily he's uploaded some vacation photos to his computer but I can only figure out how to post 1 photo per entry on this computer. So here you go....a lovely photo of my darling daughter and her beautiful cousin learning how to fold fat quarters at my Mom's quilt shop. And who is teaching them, you ask? Well that would be their PaPa, my dad. 

He happens to be folding Basic Grey's Fruitcake that I'm in LOVE with. I came home with a nice stack and have the perfect pattern to show off all the fun fabrics. I found a charm pack this summer and picked out all of the fabrics I wanted in my quilt. Then, surprise, surprise! Mom posted on her blog that she got that line of fabric in. So I went through the little charms I liked and compared it to her blog photos and made a little shopping list of sorts with my charms. I knew exactly what I needed to buy here and what I could get on my visit to TN. I'm set now and just need to get some other projects wrapped up so I can get started.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails